PawTree Pet Food
At Bully Brand Frenchies we believe so strongly in proper nutrition that's why we use and recommend PawTree food and supplements. We raise all our puppies on this food along with some of the supplements to help ensure a long and healthy life, as well as provide our puppies with a healthy start in life.
Your Puppy has been weaned to PawTrees Turkey & Sweet Potato. Along with their food, our puppies also receive PawTree Gastro Pro Plus and PawTree Wild Alaskan Salmon & Pollock Oil daily to help them get off to a great start in life! Gastro Pro Plus is a complete combination of probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and herbs that support proper digestion and bowel health. Wild Alaskan Salmon & Pollock Oil provides essential Omega-3 (including DHA) and Omega-6 fatty acids that are critically important to a dog’s and cat’s overall health, including heart, eye, ear, skin, coat, bone, and mental health, as well as healthy growth and development.
Puppies will already be slightly stressed going to a new home and keeping him or her on the same food will help to minimize that stress and reduce the chance of developing diarrhea. We want the transition of your puppy going from our home to yours to go as smoothly as possible, a new puppy with diarrhea is not fun for anyone, especially the puppy! Therefore, different food should not be given for at least the first month of the puppy being home. Due to the quality and value that pawTree has to offer, we do encourage you to continue feeding one of pawTree’s food recipes beyond that first month. However, if you choose to transition your puppy to a different brand we ask that you do your research when considering which food you choose, and then gradually transition him or her over to the new food while also using Gastro Pro Plus to help with the transition.
PawTree is all-natural and made fresh in the United States. They offer complete and balanced nutrition for all ages, stages, and health conditions. Their food has real meat, poultry, or fish as the first ingredient. It has no poultry by-products, no corn, no wheat, no soy, no added sugars or sweeteners, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives. Unlike many other pet food companies, pawTree has never had any recalls. Since it is quality food that is nutrient-dense pets eat less of it when compared to other brands. It is highly digestible which means they are getting more nutrients from the food they do eat.
A Little Goes a Long Way!
This picture compares how much of each food your pet would need to consume in order to receive the same number of calories. It also represents how much junk and wasted fillers are in some of the other pet food brands, as well as the added savings that pawTree’s nutrient-dense food has to offer. You can definitely see the difference!
Tips to Help You!
- Please be sure that when setting up your account you use the link https://pawtree.com/BullyBrand and that you see my name, Bully Brand Frenchies, as well as our Bully Brand logo in the upper left-hand corner. This is important so that we can help you if needed, for us to have proof of your purchases for our Health Guarantee, and to be able to give you your gift card if you place a qualifying order and sign up for EZ Ship.
- When buying bags of food, if you order the XL 30.9 lb. bag instead of the regular 10.3 lb. bag you will save about 30% on the price of your food. The XL 30.9 lb. comes packaged in three smaller 10.3 lb. bags that are easier to manage. All bags are resealable to help maintain freshness.
- We highly recommend giving your puppy Gastro Pro Plus (especially when he or she first comes home to help with any stomach upset that may be caused by the change) as well as Wild Alaskan Salmon & Pollock Oil (for continued support with healthy growth and development until at least a year of age).
- Some Frenchies can be picky eaters. To help with this we recommend using PawPairings Seasonings. You can get different flavors to give your dog even more variety, which is important for handling picky eaters.
- Unlike most pet treats on the market, PawTreats are all-natural and have no fillers whatsoever! They work great for training sessions as you can break off about ten little pieces per treat to use as healthy training rewards.
- To get FREE SHIPPING on any order, you can add three “non-food” items to your order and sign up for EZ Ship. If you have an ongoing EZ Ship you will receive a 25% discount on shipping at times when you do not qualify for the free shipping. You can set up your EZ Ship for several months out and always easily change or delete it.
- While looking through the PawTree website you will see a picture of a truck with a number on it in the upper left-hand corner of most products. This number indicates the number of items each product counts towards your three “non-food” items in order to receive free shipping.
- PawTree has a great feature called “Pet Profile”. You can set up a profile for each of your fur babies and they will help you to determine what food is best for your pet, how much food you will need to order, and how frequently you will want it delivered through your EZ Ship. This feature will also advise you on other product recommendations based on your pet’s size, age, and any health issues they may have. You can also name your pet’s food and have their picture added to your bag at no additional charge!
Please be sure to place your order now so your puppy has food when you bring him or her home!
At first glance, a bag of PawTree food may seem expensive, but a closer look proves otherwise. If you order the XL size you will save almost 30% when compared to their regular size bag of food. When you order the XL size the food comes packaged in three smaller bags so that it is easier to manage and they are also resealable in order to help maintain freshness. You should end up feeding less of PawTree food when compared to other brands in order to maintain your pet’s health and body weight. Since their foods are nutritionally dense with no empty fillers, pets remain both healthy and satisfied with less food. Many people overfeed their pets, which can be bad for both their pet’s health and their wallet. In addition, you can qualify for free or discounted shipping, so that is an additional savings. You can also save 20% off of your first order (up to $100) with coupon code INTRO4U.
How to Order & What to Buy
You will not find pawTree products on store shelves because this company prides itself in delivering fresh food straight to your door. Generally, the food is no more than six weeks from the day it was made when you receive it. It ships directly from the company to you, ensuring the utmost in quality and freshness.
PawTree products must be ordered through us by visiting https://pawtree.com/bullybrand. Please be sure that when setting up your account you use this link and that you see our name, Bully Brand, as well as our Bully Brand logo in the upper left-hand corner. This is important so that we can help you if needed, for us to have proof of your purchases for our Health Guarantee, and to be able to give you your gift card if you place a qualifying order and sign up for EZ Ship. After clicking our link you will then need to create a PawTree account with a username and password to get started.
If you want to order your food this is what you will need:
- 1 Real Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe (Grain Free)
- 1 Gastro Pro Plus - 30 or 60 count (not required but recommended; counts towards free shipping)
- 1 Wild Alaskan Salmon & Pollock Oil – 8 or 16 oz. (not required but recommended; counts toward free shipping)
- 1 additional "non-food" item like treats, grooming supplies, or toys (optional; counts toward free shipping)
When you order your food, add three “non-food” items, and sign up for EZ Ship you will automatically qualify for free shipping! If you do not add three “non-food” items but do sign up for EZ Ship you will still receive a 25% discount on your shipping. You can set up your EZ Ship for several months out and always easily change or delete it. Use coupon code INTRO4U to save 20% off of your first order (up to $100)!